About New York City
About Chef GarcesSince opening Amada in Philadelphia in 2005, Chef Jose Garces has emerged as an enormous talent and as one of the nation’s most gifted chefs and restaurateurs. Today, he is the owner and operator of more than a dozen restaurants across the country a thriving events division and 40-acre Luna Farm. He is a 2009 winner of the James Beard Foundation’s “Best Chef Mid-Atlantic” award and one of only a few chefs in the country to hold the coveted title Iron Chef. Chef Garces is also the author of two cookbooks, The Latin Road Home (Lake Isla Press, October 2012) and Latin Evolution (Lake Isle Press, Fall 2008).
In The News
- A Chef Returns to New York: Jose Garces brings Amada, a tapas restaurant inspired by family, to N.Y.‘s Brookfield Place - Wall Street Journal
- First Look: Jose Garces ’ Amada Opens in Battery Park - Zagat Blog
- Jose Garces Opens Amada on Familiar Turf Downtown - The New York Times
About Amada New York City
- Neighborhood Battery Park
- Food Authentic Andalusian Tapas
- Wine & Spirits Full bar, with an extensive Spanish wine list
- Good For Couples, Business Lunches, Groups, Special Occasions
- Private Events? Yes! Find out more
Plan your next event at Amada NYC
Amada NYC has a variety of private and semi-private spaces perfect for your next event.